May 4, 2013

National Scrapbook Day Event!!!!

Today is National Scrapbooking Day and as part of the hoopla, Scrap Our Stash is hosting a
STASH CHALLENGE
THE CHALLENGE:
Create a LAYOUT using as many items as possible from the list of stash items provided below.   For every two items you use on your layout form the stash list, you will be earn an extra entry into  the prize drawing. 
 For example: If you use brads, ribbon, washi tape and stickers, you will receive (2) entries into the prize drawing. 

And...if you use one of the sketches from the links below to create your layout, you will receive an additional (2) entries into the prize drawing. 





Stash List:
Ribbon
Tags
Brads
Layered Stickers
Washi Tape
Twine
Paint
Wood Pieces
Bling
2 + Different Punches

RULES
To be entered into the prize drawings:
1. Your layout must be NEW as of May 4th
2. Cannot be combined with the current SOS challenge
3. Must be uploaded to Mr. Linky (BELOW) by May 5th, 11:59 PM (PST)
4. When posting your layout, you must list the items you used and if you use one of the sketches from the list of sketches, you must post the sketch with your layout.
5.  Must be a follower of the SOS Blog 
6.  NO DIGITAL ENTRIES!!!

We will have (2) Random Prize Drawings and here are the prizes you are playing for:

PRIZE #1
PRIZE #2
We hope everyone has an awesome SCRAPBOOKING DAY!!!

15 comments:

  1. Looks like some scrapping is in store today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Using up my stash and gorgeous layout sketches?! I'm in :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this challenge! I have alreay scrapped my entry! LOVE LOVE LOVE to all of you at SOS from Kada in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous prize and challenge! I've already scrapped my entry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow tht´s fast, but I did it. The hard part was take just one sketch...lol....tks a lot Rochelle.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I used brads, bling, twine and stickers. yay

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay..I did it. Awesome prizes..Thank you Rochelle for the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I used twine, ribbon, a tag, wood pieces, 2 different punches (circle and ballerina), bling (I think, does Stickles count?). I also used one of Rochelle Spears 2011-2012 Sketches. Thanks for the chance and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great challenge. I really enjoyed doing it and I love my finished page. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun challenge! I hope to get mine completed now that I've had a chance to sleep on it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay! I was hoping to find some inspiration this weekend. Thank you Brenda for the challenge and Rochelle for the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the challenge ladies! It was fun! I am not sure if I loaded it correctly, if not please let me know! Thanks!
    I used a sketch and also used the following: a tag, washi tape, twine, paint, wood pieces, ribbon, bling AND brads! Whew!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I posted on my blog everything that I used on this page but here is the list also:
    Products used:
    Sketch - 2 points
    Ribbon- on tag
    Tags- (off white)
    Brads- center of flower and in top cluster
    Layered Stickers- black and white flowers
    Washi Tape- numbers
    Twine- on tag
    Paint- splattered on page, white and pink
    Wood Pieces- camera and black flowers
    Bling- center of flowers
    2 Different Punches - edge of paper and circles in bottom right corner

    ReplyDelete
  14. Everyone did a fantastic job on this NSD Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete