May 16, 2013

"Our Family" LO by DT Heather G.

Hey Ladies!!! It's time to share inspiration with you all!! Today we are sharing Heather's beautiful layout about her family!  Heather did a fantastic job with the sketch and love how shoe layered those papers!

Heather: "What a gorgeous sketch!!! The papers I used were Webster's. I counted the flowers in my ribbon for my premade flowers. I love using this kind of ribbon, whether this size or the smaller ones. Oh, and since I rarely get to use pink or anything girly when scrapping because of my 5 Guys, I loved getting to use it on this layout of us on Easter afternoon!!!

Make sure you come back for daily inspiration! :)

Happy Scrappin'!
Click HERE for details!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful photo of your family, great take on the sketch and wonderful way to slide a little pink in the mix...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful family photo! I like the layers of paper and how you used the flower ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photo and the adorable layout!!! Super fun background paper too and I'm always wondering how to use the flower ribbon I have - great inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete