May 26, 2013

"Spring Recital" LO by DT Haley

Haley did a great job with the sketch incorporating the Recital program as one of the layered papers adhering it with washi tape.  Fabulous idea!:) Take a look:

Haley said: "Using a new paper pack is using your stash too, right? I could not believe how well Close To My Heart's Dream Pop paper pack matched my daughter's spring piano recital! I cut down the program to use as one of the page elements of the sketch. My chipboard flowers are from Around the Block. I also used flower sequins & brads from Queen & Co. along with CTMH flower brads and flower gems (retired). The pearl flourishes and washi tape are current products. The peach ribbon was some that I had in my stash that may have been a Target Dollar Spot find. I had fun designing the second page to coordinate with the sketch."

Here's the sketch: 
You have a few more days to get your layouts uploaded!  Check out the challenges HERE

******


Click HERE for details!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice take on the sketch! Great job incorporating the program into you page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like how you've added the program onto your page!

    ReplyDelete