September 28, 2013

"Bed Bug" LO by DT Manda M.

FOR THE ABC ~ 123 BLOG HOP 
CLICK HERE.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Todays inspiration is from our DT Manda who did a fantastic job using her stash with this super cute layout:

Manda said, "I love a good sketch challenge, so this one was a lot of fun for me. I did have a dig round in my older stash too and used some bits and pieces I had forgotten about which always gives me a little *yay!* feeling  For the chipboard I used some Pink Paislee Luxe stars but they kind of faded into the background so I added some gold glitter stars on top to give them some pop.

This layout is about my Winston and how he likes to "help" when I try to make the bed, it's a huge game for him but it can be a bit tiresome which is why I used the title Bed Bug."


Tomorrow is the last day for the ABC ~ 123 Blog Hop so make sure you Hop along with us!!!


1 comment: