September 16, 2013

"Best Buds" by DT Carol

Today's inspiration comes from our DT Carol.  She did a wonderful job picking the right papers for this sketch! 
Check out what Carol said about her layout:  "This layout was made to celebrate the friendship between my boys. I always dreamed about this and now my dream came true. They love each other very, very much and love to play together, shower together, watch TV together...
The sketch is beautiful and helped me a lot! I used a stamp from Allison Kreft designs and Zing! Embossing powder to make the banners on the sides of the frame. And I also used Zing! Embossing powder on the chipboard cloud on the top of the page! I hope you all enjoy it!"

 Click HERE to check out the sketch and challenge information! 

3 comments:

  1. Cute layout and great picture. The paper you used is very cool, I haven't seen it before.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carol such an adorable page! I really like the color combo and design of your page!

    ReplyDelete