September 22, 2013

"Keep This" LO by DT Jenni C.

Jenni did a wonderful job on the challenge!   Her interpretation of the sketch is fanastic and so is the way she used her chipboard letters!  take a look: 
This is what Jenni said about her layout, "For this challenge I went through all my old chipboard letters as well as some wood veneers, Thickers, anything with an "S." I laid them out as the center part of the sunburst pattern and misted them in an ombre variation from green to turquoise. I then cut some strips of a patterned ombre paper from Heidi Swapp and layered more chipboard clouds and my photos on top. I thought of the sunburst rays coming out of the camera die-cut! 


I loved this sketch and enjoyed using up some of the massive amounts of chipboard I have held onto for so long. I can't wait to see what everyone does with this sketch and challenge too!"


Here's the sketch:

Stash item to use: Chipboard
For more information on this challenge... click HERE.

3 comments:

  1. It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks Health Family

    ReplyDelete