September 17, 2013

"These Little Moments are Truly Remarkable" by DT Dulcinea


Do you have some Vellum around your scraproom that needs to be used? Check out this gorgeous  layout by DT Dulcinea with a romantic sunburst made from vellum!!! 
this is what Dulcinea said about her layout: "I love sunburst! Usually reminds me fun and summer, but I like so much than I kept finding different ways to use it. For this layout I want a romantic dreamy look to match with the picture of my husband and I look ahead of us in Rio de Janeiro. Next month we are moving back to Brazil where I was born - I live right now in Portugal - so I think this picture is perfect to represent these feelings around us. For my layout, I use this cloud paper from Maggie Holmes collection and vellum for a more subtle and also romantic sunburst. I use the chipboard from the same collection around the picture. I kept really similar to the sketch and really simple. I hope you enjoy my today's project and this great challenge."

Check out the sketch HERE

Come back tomorrow to see what DT Elizabeth brings us! :)

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love how you added a little something extra to the cloud paper but it isn't really covered.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful Dulcinea! I love the stitched vellum sunburst against the cloudy sky paper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful. I love that you made the sunburst out of vellum. I looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow!! Such a fabulous idea! Love this look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is one of my favorites..love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete