September 26, 2013

"They Call her Icebox" LO by DT Lindsey

What a great idea DT Lindsey had when she used a sunrise photo for her background!  Such a pretty photo.  Take a look:

This is what  Lindsey said about her layout, "Loved this sketch. Love some chipboard! Instead of using the sketch's background design, it reminded me of this photo (taken at the football fields), which is great, because I had this football two-pager planned anyway. The three pieces of chipboard I used were (1) used as is, (2) markered, (3) inked & misted. Like I said this is a two-pager, so stay tuned and come back for the blog hop! See more about this layout (and expect page two this weekend) on my blog:



IMPORTANT NOTE:  
Join us tomorrow for our ABC ~ 123 Blog Hop starting tomorrow 6:00 am PST!!  Great inspiration and prizes!!  See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment