September 11, 2013

"Life Is But A Dream" Layout by DT Kerry

Good Morning!!!
Back again today with more awesome fun and fabulous travel inspiration!
Today's feature was created by DT Kerry!  What a fun page!  What a great job with the journaling and all of the signage embellies!!!
Read what Kerry has to share about her layout:
"Very little pattern paper went into making this layout, I think because there are four large photo's it didn't need anymore. I wanted to use the 'Row, Row, Row your Boat' nursery rhyme as my title but opted to have the song scattered around my page using a lot of rub-on letters and making the last line in die-cut letters.My signage embellishments were simply printed from pictures on Google Images resized in Word.

Hope you have as much fun as I did with this challenge and I look forward to seeing your pages."

Okay, by now our design team inspiration should have nudged you to get your scrap on and create a layout about somerhere you've traveled to, be it a road trip, cruise, visit to Disneyland, etc.

Click HERE for our "Oh the Places We Go" Stash Challenge, create a layout and link it up with us by September 29th to be entered into our random draw for a Bo Bunny "Detour" 12 x 12 Collection Kit and/or you could be selected as one our our September DT Top 3 picks.

Happy Scrapping Everyone!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I love the flow of your layout, the title work and the journaling on the photos! Your rocked the travel signage!

    ReplyDelete