September 24, 2013

"The Sun Shines with You" LO by DT Kelly H.

Another fabulous layout from DT Kelly.  Kelly's take on the challenge is fantastic! She did a great job using jute to create her sunburst and she dug into her stash and use a few chipboard pieces.  Take a look: 
Kelly said this about her layout, " I just loved this sketch and couldn't wait to use my stash of chipboard too. The chipboard flower, title and journal piece are from We R Memory Keepers Good Day Sunshine collection and the bird chipboard is from Scenic Route. The two hearts are chipboard from Simple Stories I heart Summer. All of the papers are from my stash and I used red jute for the sun rays. I can't wait to see all the fun layouts using this awesome sketch! :) "

You can see the sketch and challenge information HERE.

Also, don't forget to join us Friday for our ABC ~ 123 Blog Hop! 




No comments:

Post a Comment