September 20, 2013

"Little Miss Sunshine" by Dt Joefil C.

There are so many ways do design a sunburst on your layout and Joefil shows us a very creative and fantastic way by using mists. I love how it turned out:

Here's with Joefil said about her layout: "I love this photo of my daughter when she was a baby. 
I love how this layout came out, even though i don't have a sunburst paper, which give me an idea to be creative. So, I used washi tape for masking to create a sunburst background, then i sprayed the page using heidi swapp color shine primerose and mint green. And the papers that i used is from echo park and my mind's eye that its been in my stash. And also added some prima chipboards ticket, bird and the flower behind the pink one. And those clouds on top is from my little shoe box paper that i fussy cuts."


Click HERE to see the sketch and challenge information along with the Sept 1st Stash challenge!


2 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! This LO is wonderful :-) And the idea with washi tape gave my the tools for making sun burs on my LO that is linked up now! Thanks for the inspiration!
    Kada in Sweden

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kada! So glad you liked it and gave you inspiration! xx

      Delete