September 9, 2013

"My Big Adventure" Layout by DT Robin

Hello, Hello, Hello!
Another day of Design Team inspiration
And...
another brillant take on our September Stash Challenge,
Today's inspiration is being shared by DT Robin.  Lovin' the tire tracks and the chipboard frame placed on the photo around the rear view mirror:
This is what Robin shared about her layout:
This month’s challenge brought to light how much more I NEED to travel! LOL 

It HAS been a while since I’ve traveled by plane, but I HAVE had the pleasure of hitting new destinations via Harley Davidson. Sitting on the back seat, I’ve been able to capture unique views on my iPhone, which has been fun. Although, I’m always afraid my phone is going to fly out of my hands! This picture is taken just as we’re leaving my house

My favorite part of this page was making the ‘tire tracks’. I used a Studio Calico stencil with Golden Gel Mediums, Clear Granular Gel mixed with some black acrylic paint. It left a feeling of asphalt/street.

The main paper used was Cocoa Daisy/Simple Story collaboration. The motorcycle on the right is also from Simple Stories. I used my Cameo Silhouette to cut the motorcycle parking image on the left. The embellishments are from all over the place, Maya Road, Basic Grey, October Afternoon and some more, Simple Stories.

Your turn!!!
Click HERE for this month's Stash Challenge.  Remember you have until September 29th to complete your entry and get it linked up!!!!

We love comments and would love to hear what you think about today's inspiration!  
 See ya tomorrow for another design team reveal!

1 comment:

  1. Loving the tire tracks and how you used the chipboard frame around the rear view mirror in the photo! Great page!

    ReplyDelete