September 23, 2013

"Oh Yeah!" LO By DT Robin R.

It is truly amazing how many ways you can create a sunburst.  Today Robin is sharing with us how she  created her sunburst - with her Cameo Silhouette! How fun and awesome is that! Great job on the  challenge and using up your stash! 
Here is what Robin said about her layout, " I just love these challenges here at Scrap Our Stash! It’s forcing me to scrapbook pictures I haven’t taken the time to scrap before. Here are my girlfriends, Genevieve and Jessica, and I, out on the town.


I probably wouldn’t have used these chipboard pieces, either, without this challenge. I would have kept on hoarding them…and we all know where that leads us. To know where! So, scrap your stash!

I’m a huge scrap hoarder as well. All patterned paper used here came from my scrap stash. The chipboard pieces are Basic Grey, Vellum is Close To My Heart, Die-cut piece is cut from my Cameo Silhouette."

Enjoy the rest of your Monday and see you tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 

1 comment:

  1. Great layout! I have the same shape and still haven't used it, might be time to change that.

    ReplyDelete