August 27, 2015

"A Perfect Summer Day" Layout by DT Sharon

Hello!
Thank you for stopping by to check out today's bright and cheerful
August Sketch Challenge
inspiration, created by our talented designer, Sharon!
Sharon:  
"Hi everyone! I made my scrapbook page using a photo of my daughter, Anne, taken at the pool in June of this year! I was inspired by the wonderful Scrap our Stash August sketch by Audrey Yeager. And as part of the challenge,
 I picked the Tic Tac Toe diagonal row: 
I used the color yellow, a summer theme, and stripes that are above my photo in the awning. 
I thoroughly enjoyed making my layout for this fun challenge!"

Here's a look at our Sketch challenge that inspired Sharon's page:


For details and challenge rules....Click HERE
We would love for you to create a layout based on our challenge and share it with us.
You have until
 August 29th, 2015, 11:59 PM (PST)
to link up your entries for our August Challenges.

And remember, our sponsor this month
MY SCRAPS & MORE
is generously rewarding one randomly drawn winner the following prize:

Have a great day and return tomorrow for more of our Design team inspiration!!!

3 comments: