August 25, 2015

"Summer Nights" Layout by DT Becky

Today Scrap Our Stash designer, Becky is sharing this amazing page she created inspired by our
Becky:
"I love a sketch challenge! I'm usually a slow scrapper, but I've been challenging myself to scrap quickly, get messy, and embrace imperfections. And guess what? 
I'm enjoying the process and the layouts more. 
For this one, I added modeling paste and mist to the background and lots of scribbly lines. 
For the tic tac toe part of the challenge, I incorporated:
 Tags, Summer Theme, and Paint/Mist."

Inspired by Becky's awesome layout?   Here is a look at Audrey Yeager's sketch
and the Tic Tac Toe board that inspired her layout.
We would love to see how our challenge inspires you.
For complete challenge details and rules, click HERE

And here is the fabulous prize our sponsor
will be awarding our randomly drawn winner this month:

Thank you for stopping by and remember you have until 
August 29th, 11:59 PM (PST) to link up your entries for both of our August Challenges.
For each challenge completed and linked up, you will receive an entry into
our monthly prize drawing.

Return tomorrow for more Design Team inspiration!!!!
Have a great day!

2 comments: