August 6, 2015

"Hello Cutie Moment" LO by DT Rachelle

Good Morning!

Today's inspiration is this lovely layout by our designer Rachelle:
 This is what Rachelle shares about her layout:

"I went with my fave color scheme of peach and aqua. Really addicting. You can see I used mixed media and my fave script stamp. Then I applied the flower cluster with a bow and twine. The picture of Olivia is really showing her coming out of her mom's luggage. LOL!!! Stash Used:
*P-Paper Punch
*A-Arrow
*P-Paper Clip
*Enamel Dots
*Ribbon
Now it's your turn to show us your layout creativity!"


Here's the challenge:


Please click HERE for information on this challenge.

Now its your turn! Let's see what stash items you use for PAPER!! :) 

2 comments:

  1. What a super fun photo and a beautiful page! I love the colors as well as all the wonderful flowers, lace and doilies! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete