August 9, 2015

"Pat" LO by DT Robin

Hello!!

Today's inspiration comes from DT Robin.  Check out her awesome layout:
Here's what she shares about her layout:
"I love this picture of my cousin, 48 years old, eating her grown-up dinner: Grilled cheese, Cheetos, a can of Coke with a Red Vines licorice for a straw! I love to tease her.
For this challenge, I used...
P-Pat
A-American Crafts, Arrow
P-Pear, Pink Ink
E-Enjoy, Enamel Dots
R-Ruled Paper 

For more detailed shots of this layout, please visit http://robinredd.typepad.com/reddrobinstudios/"

Here's the challenge:

For more information about this challenge, click HERE!

Happy Scrappin'! 


1 comment:

  1. What a fun page! I love all the different words and sentiments you've used! They are perfect with this photo! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete