August 8, 2015

"Young & Happy" LO by DT Cassie

It's a Scrappy Saturday!  :)  

Here's some inspiration to get you scrappin' today! :)  This beautiful layout is by designer Cassie:
Here's what Cassie shares about her layout:

"I have finally started scrapping photos from my childhood after getting a huge box from my mom over a year ago. These word challenges are perfect to get my creative juices flowing, because I had lost my scrapping mojo until I started this layout. I grabbed some photos and this month’s challenge word and just got started.

P- Polaroid, Polka Dot
A- Arrows, Ampersand
P- Pie Chart, Pink
E- Enamel Dots, Echo Park
R- Ric Rack Ribbon."


Here's the challenge:
Click HERE for more details.

Happy Scrappin'!


2 comments:

  1. Cassie such a cute layout and enjoy this process of getting your youth photos scrapped. You have taken on a fun ride down memory lane. I was lucky enough to receive the slides from my Mom so I have been doing the same thing it sure is a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet page! I love these colors and patterns! Fabulous job with your title (I love the layering and the different fonts!) Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete