August 2, 2015

"Our Hotel" LO by DT Steffanie


Hello Crafters! :) 


Today we have a wonderful layout by DT Steffanie to inspire you:
Here's What Steffanie said about her layout:

"I got some of the new Queen & Co. Disney themed paper recently and decided this was the perfect time to bring it out and put it to good use.

Here are the items I used to represent each letter:

P - punch (Mickey, circle)
A - arrow, alphabet
P - polka dot (washi), patterned paper
E - enamel dots
R - the color red, rub-ons

Normally, I would not include patterned paper for the letter "p", since it's something so commonly used on just about every layout. I listed it here only because there is next to no carstock on this page. Only the word "our" is cut from cardstock. Everything else is either patterned paper or washi. Although I did have other items to represent each of the p's, I felt patterned paper deserved it's own mention.

What will you use? I can't wait to see! I hope you will join us and use up some of your STASH!!"
Here's the challenge:
Don't forget to click HERE for challenge guidelines. :) 

Happy Scrappin'! 

3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful and fun LO Steffanie. WTG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful page! I love the bold colors and patterns! Great job with the challenge letters, too!

    ReplyDelete