August 13, 2015

"I Love Our Home" LO by DT Sharon

Hello!!

Today's inspiration is this awesome layout by DT Sharon:

Here's a close up: 
Here's what Sharon said about her layout:

"I really enjoyed making my page for Scrap our Stash Challenge #29! I spritzed and stamped my background. I used the following items from my stash:
P: punches - square and paper edger
A: Arrow stamp
P: Purple colored spritz
E: Eleastic band (turquoise)
R: Ric-Rak (white and orange)"

Here's the challenge:
Don't forget to click HERE for challenge guidelines. :) 

See you back tomorrow with more inspiration! :) 



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful page! I love the colors and the images you used along with the sentiment/quote! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful , soft , water colour effect. Gorgeous Sharon, you inspired me to enter the challenge
    Mary

    ReplyDelete