March 31, 2010

April Guest Design Team Member

Meet our last, but not least April Design Team Member.

Hi, my name is Mardi Davis! I live in Temperance, Michigan with my husband, Jim of 28 years. He is truly the best thing that has happened in my life. We have three furry kids, one pooch and two kitties and tons of nieces and nephews to spoil!


I have been scrapping since the early 90's. I went to one Creative Memories party and have been hooked ever since. My style has changed since then, but my love for this creative outlet has not, well maybe gotten a tad stronger! I love creating gifts to give to friends and family. One of my current favorite gifts to create are framed family layouts! I have created many personal albums for family members. I am in the process of creating two albums, one for my Godson, and the other for my friend's son graduation!

I love using my stash and I am so happy I found this blog!


Posted by PicasaAttached you will see one of my favorite layouts! It is so special to me because it is of my brothers and sisters and I recently lost my oldest sister.

6 comments:

  1. This layout is stunning Mardi! I love seeing your stuff! Congrats on the GDT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great LO. Love the colors and the metallic letters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome - love your title and how you did the 4U. And how great that you had this picture of your sister to scrap!

    Looking forward to a great April!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lo Mardi! Look forward to working with you this month!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the placement of your title letters, great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks girls, your comments mean a lot!

    ReplyDelete