March 3, 2010

March Challenge

"Me got 'dopted" by Christine
Reader Christine submitted this layout for the March Old / New Challenge. Here are her comments:

"I did this page a few days ago. The OLD is: pictures (we will celebrate 10 years this year of having Ryan) and the paper is old that had the "Families are Forever"....I guess I figured I should wait to use it when I was sure our family was complete ;) The NEW is that I used my Silhouette for the letters.

Ryan told everyone after we went to court that "me got dopted". He was and still is quite a treasure. He certainly did make our family complete.

Now it is your turn. See all the details in March Challenge below. Also, don't miss out on our Spring Cleaning Challenge. Send a picture of your BEFORE now. and then when you get your "cleaning" complete send an AFTER picture. This is not limited to scrap rooms. Check out all the details in the Spring Cleaning Challenge post below.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

  1. What an adorable title and I loved that you used a quote from your son! I also like how you framed this 2 pager by the strips of paper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great memory to scrap! There's nothing like family. Love that you used what he said as the title! tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I sooo love the title!!!
    This is so beautiful and heartfelt. The color combo is very pretty!
    I love the "families are forever" paper to!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great memory to document for your son and family. Is that one picture him on the judges bench? Too funny! Great Job....thanks for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The older brother is the one on the bench. When he got adopted, he said, "Wow, I always wondered what a judge looked like."

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your corners Christine and cute title.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great lo for the challenge! WHat a great memory to scrap for your son!

    ReplyDelete