March 16, 2010

March Challenge

Ride like the wind Bullseye - by Kathy
Posted by PicasaJust about everything is Old in this layout - except for Jonathan - he's only 3. These are actually pictures of Jonathan in "my Bullseye" costume. Did I tell you I collect Toy Story toys too!
The paper is of course ancient. The chipboard letters (and they are real chipboard) are new and so are the Thickers used for the rest of the title.
Your turn to take the March Old / New Challenge and submit your project and a brief description to scrappinpsycho@live.com .

5 comments:

  1. Love the pictures! Great cotume. That's a cool collection, love those movies! Great way to do the title and fun paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Kathy! The Thickers really modernize it and those papers work great with your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! I like the torn strip and I love the varied lettering in the title.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great lo!! The paper is perfect, I have that paper too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the title, it is so perfect for this layout! Jonathon is adorable!

    ReplyDelete