March 22, 2010

March Challenge

Welcome Card by Rachel

Posted by Picasa
Guest Design Team Member Rachel
created this card for the old / new Challenge.

Here is her description: "The old (but not TOO old) supplies were the Pink Paislee, the Martha Stewart Punch and the lace and the new supplies were the card base and the flowers. I've really been trying to narrow down my stash and not buy any patterned paper until I've used the majority of my stash. I made this card fairly simple because I'm going to mail it and didn't want it to be too heavy that a regular stamp wouldn't take care of it."

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty and girly. Whomever gets this card will love it. It is so hard to use all our stash with all the new goodies coming out all the time. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point on the weight, I forget about weight but get stuck on dimension! I love that this card is so versatile - you could use it as a new baby/new home/new adoption/new neighbor....the list goes on! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!
    I looks so sweet and romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful, love the pearl in the center of the flower next to the lace. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete