March 2, 2010

March Challenge

Thank you Card by Tere




Guest Design Team Member Tere made this card for the March Old/ New Challenge.

Tere said "One of the very first tools I bought is my Heat Tool, my sister in- law taught me how to heat emboss and I love it. I used it in this card to emboss the polka-dots on the brown card stock."


For her NEW items she used a Hero Arts butterfly stamp that she recently purchased, and also her new Martha Stewart border punch.

Now it's your turn. Send us your New/Old project - see all the details in March Challenge, below. Also, check out the Special Spring Cleaning Challenge below!

7 comments:

  1. This is so elegant! I love the details in the butterfly and how well you cut it out. I have a heating tool forever as well, haven't even used it in about 2 years or so. I really need to try to take the time to work with it. Thanks for sharing your card with us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a beautiful card, I love the new "martha" border punch. Butterfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tere,

    This is gorgeous. I love the butterfly and the boarder punch. Great job with the embossing - like others - I have the gun - but don't use it much! Maybe this will inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card...I have that same punch and it's one of my favorites! Your butterfly is beautiful too and I love how you used the embossing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! This is beautiful! I LOVE that border punch and I'm thinking I need to add it to my collection! The butterfly is SO pretty!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete