March 24, 2010

March Challenge

Making a Splash by Robin


Posted by Picasa
Design Team Member Robin submitted this Lay Out which was inspired by one of the March PageMaps sketche, for the March Old & New Challenge ...
She says, "This layout, which was inspired by one of the March PageMaps sketches, fits into this challenge in a couple of ways... the photos are actually older photos that had gotten "lost" in our many moves. While sorting through a box of photos, I came across those from our trip to Mexico in 2004! I have decided to "re-visit" these photos and try to finish the album and make some new layouts!


To create this layout, I used some new patterned paper (new to me anyway) from MME... Bloom & Grow and then used some buttons that I've had in my stash forever"!

Now it's your turn - lets see your old / new project. See all the details in March Challenge below.


It's not to late to join in the Spring Cleaning Challenge - send your before pictures now - and then your after pictures when you are done. See all the details in Special Spring Cleaning Challenge below.

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout, Robin! I love all of the flowers!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bright colors on this - very eye-catching layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome layout Robin! I definitely love your flowers and the placement of them! I also love your patterned cutout border, how did you create that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the flowers! The colors make me think of all the fun you must have had in on that beach!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous layout, Robin. I love the colors and those flowers are so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin, those flowers are sooooo pretty!
    I love how colorful it is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Robin -
    I love these flowers - how did you do them?

    Love the colors - especially the Splash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this layout! The colors are very pretty and the flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete