January 29, 2013

Introducing Kiana Fitzpatrick~Being Pagerized

To all of our Pagerizing Fans:
This month you will see located on the right hand side of the blog a great layout created by Kiana,  who described herself as a God-fearing woman, mommy, wife, and poetry writer. I'm a keeper of digital scrapbooks, an avid reader, sneaker lover, musically liberated, internet surfing, lady-angler, friend of all animals type of gal! She is full of wonderful attributes and not to mention a talent scrapbooking! Please take the time to scraplift her layout and link your lift below by Feb 12 so that you may be the next person inspiring a Pagerize This layout!!! Visit  Kiana here: loveitscrapitwithkiana.blogspot.com

Here is a close up of hers:
Pagerize #25 Kiana

10 comments:

  1. Aww, that's me!! LOL. It's weird to see my name on a blog other than my own. I can't wait to see what people do with my layout, I'll probably even pagerize myself!! LOL Thanks again Deb and SOS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's my own pagerize
    http://loveitscrapitwithkiana.blogspot.com/2013/01/pagerizing-myself.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat layout Kiana, and I like your second layout even better! I already have some ideas to turn this into my own layout, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great LO Kiana, I will definitely try to scraplift! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool layout! I love the design itself and how you embellished your page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout Kiana! So glad to see your work as the Pagerize choice this month! I will have to see if I can work my magic with this one! LOL

    ReplyDelete