January 12, 2013

Tag You're It by Sarah

Hey Everyone! A few days ago something  happened here in our Blogger that did not quite reveal Sarah's Tag layout so I just thought I would add it  again and take a new strike at it! Sorry for any confusion it may have caused and thanks to those who let me know!!!
Deb♥

Grabbed a few pictures taken for an older SOS challenge (squares) and never used.
Ha! Scrapping my Scrap Your Stash stash.
Wanted the LO bright, bold and silly 'cause that's what these pictures were. 
Dug deep and found a Bo Bunny sticker set I bought erm... awhile ago, so long ago can't remember when or what for, that had a BIG Tag sticker on it I used for the Title. Each of the stickers were placed on black cardstock then cut out free hand. I like the 'wobble' of free hand cutting. The title TAG also has a snippet of Stampin' Up! gingham ribbon tucked underneath.
Pictures were inked in black around the edges to make them POP on the brightly colored background.
The bit of Queen & Co. Lime Green sticker trim was a snippet of leftovers sitting on my desk.
Regular Brads are also BoBunny.
Bling Brads are KeepSake Crafts.
Flowers by Prima.
Papers are unknown.

Remember:
Take time everyday to do something SILLY.
Maybe even a silly LO! ;)

 Sarah's Tag-It... Take 2!

4 comments:

  1. Too cute! I love the goofy eyes- and faces! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, I love the photos! And the title work, especially the use of the googely eyes, is so awesome! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fresh and fun layout. Love the bold colors, great tags!

    ReplyDelete