January 13, 2013

Tag You're It by Tammy

Our design team member Tammy has an example of Tag You're It for us today. Enjoy!
Deb♥

Tammy said:
For this month's challenge I dug deep in my stash to find a photo from my wedding day.  This was taken at the hair salon my bridesmaids and I had our hair done at.  In the picture my up-do is complete and my veil is on, all that's left now is get my wedding gown on and get to the church!  I made my own tags for journaling spots.  Everything in my layout is from Bella Blvd.  Now let's see your take on this challenge!


I'm Ready

3 comments:

  1. I love your patterned papers and colors Tammy! What a fun photo and a great memory! Nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout Tammy! I love the softness of your patterns and colors, but more than anything else, I love how this layout shows how happy you are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great memory! I like how you combined the elegant papers with brighter colors, it's a great balance for your story.

    ReplyDelete