January 7, 2013

Tag You're It by Wendy

While I was in the mood to work on some Christmas pages, I decided to work on the Tag You're It Challenge. I love these classic reds from this My Mind's Eye Christmas collection. And I was lucky enough to even find a nice picture of me and the hubby. The tags are chipboard pieces and I added some really pretty red flowers from the stash, along with a piece of gold ribbon. I also added a strip of red velvet ribbon behind the photo. This is one of my favorite pages,...I guess that means I have to make sure I get more pictures of me and the hubby! Have a great day!



Merry Christmas!

5 comments:

  1. Wendy, you layout is gorgeous! I love your lovely product choices. Great photo of you and your hubby! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is beautiful! I love the flowers on the tags!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an absolutely gorgeous LO, I love the colors of the papers and your tags with the flowers are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those tags are beautiful! Pretty flowers really add to the tags! Love the reds.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo and gorgeous layout. The tags are perfect too.

    ReplyDelete