January 4, 2013

Tag You're It by Haley

Making a layout about me isn't easy, but this was the perfect challenge to use this year's school picture of me.  I used lots of odds and ends from my stash to try to match the shirt I was wearing that day.  Some of my supplies are old, but some are current.  Most are from Close To My Heart, but the stickers were from an assortment I won several years ago.  It was actually fun to focus on me just a bit and use some supplies (instead of hoarding them)!

SOS.TagURIt.HDyer

6 comments:

  1. What a great photo Haley! So glad you scrapped it and I love your layout! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Debbie! It's hard for me to like pictures of myself, so I really appreciate your kind words.

    http://inkyscrapper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Haley! Great job matching the papers with the colors in the photo! Love the font you used on your tag! Wonderful take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice layout Haley, I like the mix of old and new!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Still going to school?
    Just kidding!
    I love your choice of colours as well!

    Charlotta / La Vikinga

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great photo of you! And I love how you used your tag. great job!

    ReplyDelete