January 31, 2013

Saying Goodbye is SO Hard to do!

When I took over the list mom position of SOS I only knew one of the ladies and so I was quite thankful for those who decided to stick it out with me as the newbie and see if we could develop a working relationship and friendship wrapped around the art of scrapbooking. Well,  as it does happen two of the lovely ladies have come to the end of their terms with SOS and I for one am most grateful for the time to get to know them, their work, and a little about them as the months went by. I look forward to seeing where they each go into 2013 and have let them both know they are always welcome back here at SOS. So, please help me say goodbye today to Charlotte and Debbie.

Take care girls!
Deb♥

CHARLOTTE and DEBBIE




PreviewPreview

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Deb for all of your support and the wonderful things you did with the SOS site. I am thankful for all of the inspiration I gleaned from all of you ladies on the team. Good luck to Charlotte as well. I hope to pop in from time to time to continue to join in on the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Deb, what a nice surprise to see this! Thanks so much for all your help and support. I"m truly sad to be leaving SOS, but hope to rejoin you all soon. All the best to everyone here as they continue on their journey! Thanks Debbie and good luck to you too in your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't gotten a chance to get to know you all well. But I'm sure you will both be missed greatly. Good luck to you in your future endeavors!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best wishes to you both! Please come back and play along with us as time permits.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to see you go. Thank you for your kind comments on my layouts. My best wishes for the future go with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We will miss you!! Good luck in all your future projects!

    ReplyDelete