January 10, 2013

Tag You're It by Debbie

I've had these two photos of myself in my "to do" folder for quite some time and hadn't gotten around to putting them on a layout. I just got this pretty purple paper from Echo Park, (The Winter Wishes Collection),  and knew right away that it would work well for those photos. I created tags from my patterned paper to hold the titles saying "Happy Birthday" in the American and Hindu version. Since I do not scrapbook about myself very often, I was glad that this challenge gave me the nudge I needed to do so. And who doesn't love using tags on their layouts!
www.dpiercey.blogspot.com

Blogging Jan 11

3 comments:

  1. Nice layout and that paper is perfect for those photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures and I like the way you lined it up from left to right!
    great layout girl!

    La Vikinga / Charlotta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous photos! Great tags. Love how you put the title on them!

    ReplyDelete