January 3, 2013

Tag You're It by Brenda

Hello and thanks for stopping by!

I love the look of tags on layouts and all of the various ways you can use them in your design.   For this month's tag challenge I cut a tag with my Cricut out of kraft cardstock, layered it with a journaling card, added a gear and twine.  I then layered it behind the paper bag. I love the look this created.

Pull out your tags and let SOS see how you use them.   The possibilities are endless.  

Happy New Year! 

Caleb ~ SOS Tag Challenge

5 comments:

  1. absolutely gorgeous!! I love it all, the colors, the sketch, the pattern papers. Delightful layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous page Brenda! Love the design and the product choices! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great page Brenda! I like how you used so many different patterns and colors, yet the page Kraft-based. It works well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning LO, can I lift it, lol?? I love these papers and embellies, and great use of your tag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this page. The colours in the papers compliment the cute photo perfectly and your tag is fabulous. I also like your choice of embellishments - a great layout.

    ReplyDelete