July 14, 2015

Design Team Introduction ~ Carole Wright

Hello!
This is it!!!
We are introducing the last new member to our Design Team
Join Scrap Our Stash in extending a warm welcome to talented designer
Carole Wright
"Hi everyone my name is Caroleanne, I live near the beach in Dorset, England and I am a wife to Phillip my lovely husband and mother to a beautiful daughter, Jessie. Who I mostly scrap! We also have a little white bichon called Millie.

I have been into crafting since an early age and have tried most things, I did fashion design at college and now this is my artistic outlet.

I also love photography and mostly take photos just to scrap! Mostly of my daughter!

I love playing with paper, paint, ink, glue, scissors etc. I love making cards, layouts and off the page projects.

I am passionate about craft, scrapbooking and card making, am addicted and cannot stop!!!

I am happiest in my craft room with paper, stamps, glue, scissors etc.

My style is girly, pretty, sometimes shabby chic and always flowery. (I have become known for my flowery style).

I love to layer, distress, paint, sew, mask, stamp and generally have lots of fun!

I also love to post step-by-step tutorials and I always give clear instructions on my work.

I love scrapbooking as it is a way to preserve our memories for the future, I am really excited to be on the Scrap Our Stash Team.

Bye for now from Caroleanne"

Carole's Blog:  The Pretty Paper Patisserie

Carole we are excited to have you on our team and looking forward to the awesome inspiration you will be sharing with us!  

For today's inspiration, Carole has created this awesome masculine page, inspired by our
July Stash Challenge:

"Awesome"
Carole:
Wow I am so excited and honored to be a part of this fab team. Here is my first layout. I loved this challenge, it helps you think outside the box! My pages are usually very girly and flowery, I am not used to doing masculine type layouts, so I really challenged myself on this one. I wanted to add more, but sometimes less is more as they say!! I hope you like it. 
So, without further ado, here's how I did this page and this is what I used.

P is for Paper Clip,
 H is for Hessian 
O is for Oval
 T is for Tag 
O is Ocean Boat Blue Cardstock
S is for Stamping (around the page).

For full instructions and a list of products I used, please go to my blog. http://theprettypaperpatisserie.blogspot.co.uk/"

Okay we have introduced all of our team members for this term, and each has created a layout based on our July Stash Challenge and shared with you!
So there you have it, a challenge, inspiration and a wonderful prize for motivation!
We would love for you to take the challenge and show us what's hiding and/or buried in your stash.
Or what new stash item have you purchased and just dying to use...if it is something you can use to meet the requirements of the challenge....go for it.
We would love to see your take on our challenge!

Tomorrow we will be revealing our July Sketch Challenge as well as introducing our July Sketch Artist to you.  Make sure you stop by, you will be inspired!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This is an amazing layout, Carole! I am looking forward to working with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic LO Carole. Love it!!! So glad we will be working together on the best!!!

    ReplyDelete