July 9, 2015

Design Team Introduction ~ Robin Redd

We are back today to introduce to you our next talented designer and featuring 
the layout she created inspired by our 

Join with us in welcoming back, returning designer
Robin Redd
"Hi, I’m Robin Redd. 
I've been crafting all my life. I've done just about everything you can imagine in regards to crafting, thanks to my mom!

I've been scrapbooking for over 20 years, stamping for over 25 years, and I've been venturing out in painting/mixed-media, and art journaling for the past 3 years.

I was a Close To My Heart/D.O.T.S. consultant for over 15 years. I consider myself a professional stamper, lol.

I have LOTS of college credits in art, but never got a degree.

I have a small online craft supply store: Redd Robin Studios
and I’m currently on three design teams, 
Scrap Our Stash for 4 terms, Art Anthology since January, 2014, 
and new this year to Red Carpet Studio

I recently ended my design team terms at Sin City Stamps in July, 2014 and a two term run with 

Robin's Blog: Redd Robin Studios

Robin it is great to have you back for another term designing with us!   We can't wait to see the awesome inspiration you will be sharing with us the next six months!

Here is a look at today's feature, created by Robin:
"Beautiful Girl"
Robin:
"Man Alive! I've been wanting to use this paper ever since I bought it. I don't know how many years back. lol

I loved making this layout of myself and my grandniece, Katie at the Eminem concert.

For this challenge, I used...
P-Patterned Paper 
H-Heart (lower right corner, chipboard heart)
O-Orange (throughout, upper right corner swirl)
T-Tag (upper left corner), Transparency (under upper left corner of photo)
O-Organdy Ribbon (on tag, upper left corner)
S-Sequins (throughout the layout)

If you'd like to see close-up, detail shots, please visit,RobinRedd.typepad.com/ReddRobinStudios"

Enjoy the rest of your day and come back tomorrow to meet our next designer
and to see what she has created to inspire us!

4 comments:

  1. I love your layout! Looking forward to working with you, Robin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful LO Robin. So happy to work with you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Robin, fabulous, looking forward to being on the team with you x

    ReplyDelete