July 8, 2015

Design Team Introduction ~ Cassandra (Cassie) Wiscarson

It's time to meet another awesome designer!
We are excited to introduce you to one of our talented new team members...
Cassie Wiscarson
"I am a wife, a mom, and a scrapbooker. I love not only paper crafting, but crafting in general. I started scrapbooking back in 2005 after my husband joined the Army. My hobby has traveled with me to Germany, Washington State, Virginia and now back to Washington State. I think about scrapbooking every single day, I might be slightly obsessed, but this hobby brings such joy to my life. I love sharing my passion with others. At this point I not only do Paper scrapbooking but also Digital and Hybrid scrapbooking as well. My passion is scrapbooking. I love being able to combine my photographs with fun and beautiful supply to tell the story of my family."

Cassie thank you so much for joining our team, we are happy to have you designing with us.   We are looking forward to the inspiration you will be sharing with us inspired by our challenges!

Take a look at Cassie's first reveal for Scrap Our Stash inspired by our
July Stash Challenge

"Happy Days for Second Grade School Days"
Cassie:
"I am so excited to be sharing my first layout with you as part of the design team! It is hard to believe that I am sharing this layout about my daughter starting 2nd grade and now in a few short weeks she will be moving on to 3rd grade.
P- Pencils
H- Heart, Handwriting, Heidi Swapp
O- Orange, Odd Numbers
T- Tape, Teresa Collins
O- Old Rub-ons
S- School, stars, Simple Stories, Stickers"

Here's a look at the challenge :
Please remember to list what items you used for each letter when posting your entry.
Entries linked up without a list will not be eligible for the prize drawing. 
Entries are due: JULY 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

NOTE: The objective of our stash challenges is to get you to dig into your stash, get creative and use up some or your buried, and hoarded stash, old or new. Therefore for the Stash Challenges you are NOT allowed...
To use PHOTO or PICTURE for the letter P
or 
the word EMBELLISHMENT for the letter E

Click HERE for our challenge guidelines

You still have plenty of time to play along.  We would love to see how you complete this challenge!

Thank you for stopping by and remember to return tomorrow for another Design Team introduction as well as more awesome inspiration!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to working with you, Cassie! I love your page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a adorable LO Cassie. So happy to work with you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Cassie, love your layout, am looking forward to working with you. x

    ReplyDelete