July 22, 2015

"Fan Freaking Tastic" LO by DT Cassie

Happy Hump Day! :)

Today, DT Cassie is inspiring us with her lovely layout based on the
July Sketch by GSA Emma Stafrace:
Here's what Cassie said about her layout:

"I love using sketches as a starting point for my layouts. I find it so easy to rotate the sketches and change them up to fit the pictures I have and my scrapping style. I had this vertical 4x6 picture of my hubby after he made his first batch of BBQ sauce and so I just rotated the sketch. Instead of another picture, I just moved the journaling card, which really just holds my title. I then created a fun banner with some twine and some stickers.  This was such a fun sketch to work with!"

Here's the sketch:

And for more information about this challenge and/or the July Stash challenge, Click HERE!

See you back here tomorrow for more inspiration! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment