July 4, 2015

Design Team Introduction ~ Tanti K


Wishing you all a safe and happy holiday!

It's day 3 of our Design Team introductions, meet returning designer 
Tanti K

Tanti welcome back!   We are very excited and honored to have you designing with us for another term.  We are looking forward to seeing more of your amazing work inspired by our challenges for the next six month!
"Hi scrappers,
my name is Tanti.
I was born and raised in Jakarta, Indonesia.
In 1994 I went to Germany for my studies. There I met my husband, so I stayed for good. Nowadays I'm a stay at home mom of two wonderful kids.
I speak indonesian, german and english.
I've been papercrafting since I was at school.
15 years ago I started making cards for my friends and family.
2009 I fell in love with scrapbooking and I'm addicted to it since I made a vintage mini album for my mother in law.
I love working with transparency and vellum. I like creating homemade embellishments on most of my projects. My style is clean and colourful but I do also layering and splashing. Besides scrapbook pages I also love to make cards, mini albums and altered items.
I'm so excited that I could be here again for another term.
Thank you Brenda and Rochelle for letting me stay in your team.
You can see more of my creations on my blog:
or on my Facebook page"

Take a look at Tanti's wonderful reveal inspired by our 

'Always Looking for a Photo Subject"
Tanti:
"I found this old photo of me and I was inspiresd to scrap it for this challenge. I chose some patterned papers with bright colours to match my photo.
Since I LOVE colourful things, I enjoyed so much putting colourful items on this page.
This is the stash items I used to complete the challenge:

P- Paper Clip.
H-Heidi Swapp PP.
O-Overlay.
T-Thickers.
O-Orange Paper
S-Stamp and Staples."

We would love to for you to create a layout inspired by our Stash Challenge and share it with us and show us what you found in your stash beginning with the letters in the word PHOTOS!

Here is the prize you are playing for this month:
July 2015 FOTM  form The ScrapRoom

Click HERE for the challenge details and rules!

Thank you for stopping by and enjoy your weekend!

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing, Tanti! I am looking forward to working with you here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout and design! Loving the title!!! Fantastic selection of stash items to meet the requirement of the challenge! Tanti, thank you for designing with us for another term!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tanti love your layout, am looking for forward to getting to know you and your work. x

    ReplyDelete