July 19, 2015

"Then & Now" LO by DT Sherri

Hello!

Today we are inspiring you with this lovely layout from DT Sherri:

This is what Sherri said about her layout:

"This sketch really appealed to me, as it has lots of different "stuff" going on, and I thought it would be a great chance to use up some of my "Stash!" First I needed to pick 2 photos - and, according to the sketch, I had to be willing to cut one of them in half!! ( That brought me right back to the first scrapbook class I took, many many years ago. I still remember the feeling of angst, when I cut my first photo on my paper trimmer!!) Now, after cutting many a photo over the years, I looked upon having to cut a photo in half for this sketch as a FUN challenge, and a new way to add a photo to my layout!


I decided to make the theme/title of my layout "Then and Now" and used an old photo of my husband and I from when we were first dating @ circa 1976 for the "Then," and a photo of us from this year, that was taken on our recent trip to Alaska.

YES, we were high school sweethearts, and I can't believe that almost 40 years have transpired!!- YIKES, it seems like just yesterday, or well maybe more like last month?! LOL!!
I got to use LOTS of STUFF from my STASH on this page! I really HOPE it INSPIRES YOU to play along with us!

"


Here's the sketch:


For more information, click HERE.

Now it's your turn! :) 

1 comment:

  1. When I linked up on #48 I forgot to clear the url from the scrappy friends challenge and it linked it to that instead of scrapourstash I linked again on #49 correctly. So Sorry for the mistake.

    ReplyDelete