July 20, 2015

"So Happy & So Sweet" LO by DT Rachelle

Happy Monday!

Today's inspiration is from our DT Rachelle.  Check out her beautiful take on this months sketch:
Here's what Rachelle said about her layout:
"For this DT inspiration I used the entire sketch 100% and using peach and aqua colors. Spalshed with black and gold and distressed edges. I went with a shabby chic style adding mixed media toward the center, freely used ink and spirtz. For the picture I used designer scissors for a fancy cut .The banner displays gold hearts peach pearls. Next, I applied chipboard flourish and title. Chipboard is one of my fave products from my stash. The center displays a flower cluster and ribbon twine. Another fave from my stash are the enamel dots and wood veneer stars. The number "8" stands for Olivia's age 8 months at the time of these pictures. The top picture shows her crawling and showing off her personalized diaper rompers.

Now it is your turn to show us your take on this sketch."


Here's the sketch:

I hope this layout has inspired you to try out the sketch! :)
Don't forget to upload your layout before the 29th! 

Happy Scrapping! 

3 comments: