July 5, 2015

Design Team Introduction ~ Sherri Caramico

Good morning!
It's our fourth day of Design Team introductions!  
Join us in extending a warm welcome to talented designer
Sherri Caramico
"My name is Sherri Caramico, I live in Northern New Jersey. I have been married to my high school sweetheart for 32 years, and am the mother of 2 adult sons, and 2 young Portuguese Water Dogs. All of them are my favorite subjects! We love to travel and Disney Cruising and Disney Parks are our favorite way to vacation. I love meeting people, and enjoy photographing our journeys. I started scrapping late in my children's lives, ( about 10 years ago,) and I know I will never get "caught up." I'm okay with that, as I like to scrap what I "feel like" scrapping, and love lots of layers, textures and "stuff" on my pages.

I work full time in the corporate world and Scrapbooking helps me to relax from a busy day, and get creative. It has helped me to meet so many people that I now call my true friends. I teach classes at my Local Scrapbook Store and I enjoy inspiring others to think outside the box and encourage them just try a new technique or product. I believe there is no right or wrong, no good or bad - everyone has their own personal "art" inside them."

SPECIAL MENTION: Selected for a Heart Healthy Video for Cheerios.com about my “Passion for Scrapbooking” you can view it on You Tube “Precious Memories – Sherri” and see some of my work. (If you click on CHEERIOS tag on my blog, you can find out how this came about) It was filmed at Scrap-a-Doodle Doo too! Here is the link to the video from 2010."

Sherri we are excited to have you on our team and looking forward to the awesome creations you will create to share with us,  inspired by our challenges!

And now take a look at the wonderful inspiraiton Sherri created inspired by our 
July Stash Challenge

"Shutter Bug"
Sherri:
"For this challenge, I selected a photo that I took on our recent Disney Cruise to Alaska. There are these really cool super duper large porthole windows on Deck 3 of The Disney Wonder, that have a padded seat in them, just outside of the Adult Night Club area. We happened to be waiting there to play a game of Trivia or participate in a Mixology Class or something like that. When I saw my husband and 2 sons sitting there in the shadow of the windows, I just had to take a picture!! I knew that the Mama Razzi2 Collection would be just perfect for it too!
Here are the items used for the Challenge from my Stash:

P – Punch / Peacock Feathers Distress Stain
H – Hemp / Heart
O - Oval Brad
T – Tag / Twine / Tape (Washi)
O – Orange Button and Paper
S – Stamp / Staples / Star"

Here is a look at our challenge that inspired Sherri's layout:
Please remember to list what items you used for each letter when posting your entry.
Entries linked up without a list will not be eligible for the prize drawing. 
Entries are due: JULY 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

NOTE: The objective of our stash challenges is to get you to dig into your stash, get creative and use up some or your buried, and hoarded stash, old or new. Therefore for the Stash Challenges you are NOT allowed...
To use PHOTO or PICTURE for the letter P
or
EMBELLISHMENT for the letterE  


Click HERE for our challenge guidelines

Have a great day,,
 and make sure you return tomorrow for yet another design team introduction!

5 comments:

  1. Totally fab and awesome work. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy to be on this team with these amazingly talented ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout, Sherri! I am looking forward to working with you here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful page and fantastic job with the stash items! That photo is awesome! Thank you for joining our team!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherri, fab layout , looking forward to working with you. x

    ReplyDelete