July 21, 2015

"Yes! Me Be Awesome!" LO by DT Patricia

Hello There!

Today we have another terrific layout to inspire you.  Here's DT Patricia's layout:
and here is what Patricia said about her layout:

"Hey Crafter's! I enjoyed making this layout, using this sketch challenge! I found a cool selfie and a rather cool quote from Audrey Hepburn, love this quote:


'I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve my best!'


Thanks for looking and hope we continue to inspire you!"

Here's this month's sketch:
And for more information about this challenge, Click HERE!

Now it's your turn to see how this sketch by Emma Stafrace inspires you!   Don't forget to add your Banner!! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment