September 25, 2016

"Adorable" LO by DT Marie

Thank you for stopping by today to check out today's feature, created by SOS Designer Marie 
inspired by the 
Marie shared this about her layout:
"My scrappy friends would tell you I have a thing with the color purple... Until a few weeks ago, this color was amongst the worst in my scrapbooking color scheme. But lately, I'm kind of obsessed with it. I would use it on every single layout I produce... this one is no exception. Be prepared, purple is the new black! My new black! LOLL

From the list, I chose Authentique (the tiny grey paper behind my photo). Black, of course! And a lot of Crate Paper embellishments, aren't they the cutest."

Here's another look at the challenge:
Click HERE for more information on this challenge.

Have a wonderful day and see you back here tomorrow for more inspiration! 

No comments:

Post a Comment