September 18, 2016

"Hello Sunshine" LO by DT Cassie Wiscarson

Hello Everyone!

Today, Designer Cassie shares this lovely layout to inspire us:
Here's what Cassie shares about her layout:
"It is time for a new sketch + challenge from Scrap Our Stash! I always find these challenges fun to do because I get to start with a sketch and then hunt through my stash for the extra goodies in the list. For the sketch I decided to rotate the photo and paper cluster to the left. As for the list, I used Air Balloons, Bella Blvd, Black, Chevrons, Canary. I hope you find this sketch + challenge as much fun as I did and will play along with us. I can’t wait to see what you create!"

Here's the challenge:

For more information on the challenge, please click HERE.

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment