September 16, 2016

"Back to the Books" LO by DT Steffanie Seiler

WooHoo!! It's Friday! :)

Today we have an awesome layout to share with you created by our 
Designer Steffanie Seiler:
Steffanie shared this about her layout:
"I love file folders and file tabs. I don't know why...there's just something about them. So you can probably guess that this sketch really appealed to me. The photo that I wanted to use was vertical though but it made the file card more visible which was perfect for my journaling. I eliminated the circle as there just wasn't really room for it. I also added a border strip and some washi at the top to help "anchor" my vertical pieces. For the stash challenge, here is how it broke down:
List 1 - Azure
List 2 - Bella Blvd, Black
List 3 - Canary"


Here's a look at the challenge:

Are you ready to try out this sketch challenge?  

Have a wonderful SCRAPPY weekend! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment