September 15, 2016

September Sketch +3 Challenge Reveal - Guest Designer Anna Uhras

Today we are revealing the 
September Sketch +3 Sketch Challenge!

The Challenge:
Create a layout inspired by the sketch above and 
YOU MUST choose at least one item from each list.
Example: Authentique, Buttons, Chevrons

Mix it up anyway you want as long as you have at least (1) item from each row.
When posting your layout, you must include in your write up what items you used,
to be considered for the random prize drawing.

Click HERE for SOS Challenge Guidelines

Entries are due: September 29th, 11:59 PM (PST)

Here's the prize you are playing for this month:
This wonderful layout we are sharing with you today was
inspired by the challenge, and created by our
September Guest Designer
Anna Uhras
"Fantastic Family Yellow"
Anna shared this with us about her layout:
"I really like this sketch and I followed it pretty close as you can see.
I found an old photo of my lovely family, mum ,dad and my older sisters and brother.
This was in the early -70's before my birth. Are'nt they awesome in their yellow clothes ? ;)
Well I love this photo and my family so they deserves a layout.

Stash used:
1: Authentique paper "ruler patterned"  , Airballoon.
2: Bella Blvd stickers , Black stiches in the circle from my sewing machine.
3: Papers from Crate Paper Maggie Holmes Bloom, Canary yellow :)"

Now it's your turn!
Make sure you upload your layout on the side bar before September 29th! 

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Great challenge & Love Anna's take.....that balloon. YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yet another lovely sketch +3 challenge! My entry is up, so happy I had the time to join this month too <3

    ReplyDelete