September 19, 2016

"Picture Perfect" LO by DT Sherri

Hello and Happy Monday!

I hope you had a magnificent weekend! :)
Here's an awesome layout by Designer Sherri for our daily inspiration:
Here's what Sherri shared about her layout:

"I just LOVE this sketch!! When I saw the colors listed in the +3 part of the challenge -( Black and Yellow,) I just knew what subject I'd be scrapping, and what paper lines I would be using too! For my +3 items, I used (1) Air Balloons, (2) Black, (3) Canary

The Black and Yellow made me think of all of the Disney "Stuff" I have in my stash, which I think worked perfectly with the challenge! This photo was taken at California Adventure, in Disneyland California, earlier this year.  

These are our WONDERFUL friends from The Netherlands, Paul and his mom Liesbeth. We met them on a Disney Cruise from LA to Hawaii and back, in 2012, and have since sailed across the Atlantic Ocean with them in 2014, and this year we sailed through the Panama Canal with them! Hmm... I wonder what 2018 will bring??? I'll have to reach out to them and start planning I guess!!

I hope I've inspired you to go through your stash and play along with us at the SCRAP OUR STASH BLOG this month!�Looking forward to seeing what you create!��((HUGS)) ~ Sherri


It's your turn now! :) 
Here's the Challenge
For more information on this challenge OR the September Stash Challenge
 please click HERE.

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment