September 17, 2016

"Today" by DT Natsuko Suzuki

Hello!!
How is your Scrappy Saturday going? 

Today's inspiration is this beautiful layout from our Designer Natsuko:
Natsuko said this about her layout:
"I chose LIST1-Air Balloons, LIST2-Buttons & Black, LIST3-Crate paper.
I love my daughter's expression in this picture.
I used several types of ink for the background and it was supposed to be brighter at first, but I think it's better this way and matches the atmosphere of the picture. Layering papers are always my favorite although this time it was hard to make them match. I used black stripe paper to mat the picture so it will stand out. I also used black ink to stamp some script, . Black always adds spice!! The air balloons are handmade. I punched out 3 circles and folded them into half and glued them together. Love how it adds dimention! 
You can see more details here;
Can't wait to see everyones layouts!!"

Here's the challenge:

Happy Scrappin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment