September 13, 2016

"The True Beauty of the Season" Layout by DT Aurelie Cormier

Hello and thank you for stopping by to check out today's amazing feature,
created by SOS Designer Aurelie,
inspired by the
Aurelie:
"Inspired by the outdoor and back-to-school theme, I opted for a fall layout featuring my two munchkins having fun in the leaves last year. Backed by a piece of My Mind's Eye patterned paper, I layered elements from one of my all-time favourite Basic Grey collections - Indian Summer c. 2009 (patterned papers, cut pieces from the card kit, and rubons). I was also very much inspired by the white picket fence on the inspiration piece which reminded me of that fence embellishment I've been hoarding for that one special project. This layout was perfect for it! The BG leaf motives rubons embellish the three Prima leaves I stuffed under my patterned papers. For my book or dictionary paper as per this month's challenge, I used a piece of Stampin' Up book paper I've had in my stash forever. The titling is a mix of BG rubons and a Heidi Swapp title sticker. Finally, I added a Maya Road camera clip, three buttons (one is from Jillibean Soup), a Crate Paper chipboard sticker, a few basic BG alphas, three small strips of Stampin' Up cardstock for my journaling, a few Tattered Angels Glimmer Glaze splats, and some good ol' stitching using a Crafter's Workshop stitching template and some DMC floss. Sketch by Laura Whitaker. Photo by Philippe Dumas."

And a look at the challenge that inspired this amazing layout:
Click HERE for complete challenge details and rules

How does this month's book cover inspire you? 
You have until September 29th, 11: 59 PM (PST) to upload your entries for a chance 
to win this month's prize:
$20 Gift Card to shop at 

Enjoy the rest of your day!
More inspiration coming your way tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. I love the color combinations. Very creative and lovely layout! You give me good ideas, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color combinations. Very creative and lovely layout! You give me good ideas, thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete